Rangers are on the verge of signing teenage striker Zak Lovelace from Championship side Millwall.
The 16-year-old has attracted interest from a number for clubs after making his Championship debut for the Lions in December last year.
- Rangers fixtures: Livingston away live on Sky opens season
- McGregor agrees new Rangers deal
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
Premier League sides Brighton and Leicester were reportedly monitoring the teenager following his impressive form at youth level – with 21 goals in 19 games – which earned him a first-team spot.
Sky Sports understands the forward will join up with Rangers in the coming weeks and become part of manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s squad as he looks to reclaim the Scottish Premiership title from Old Firm rivals Celtic.
No Sevilla bid for Morelos
Alfredo Morelos is in the final year of his current Rangers deal
Sevilla have not made an £8million offer for striker Alfredo Morelos, Sky Sports understands.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Juventus hopeful of agreeing Pogba return on Thursday
- England remove New Zealand openers in first hour at Leeds LIVE!
- Papers: Chelsea want ex-Liverpool transfer guru Edwards as sporting director
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Timber agent gives Ten Hag fresh hope
- Merc plan British GP upgrades | Rosberg: They’re still miles away!
- US swimmer Alvarez saved from drowning by coach
- Arsenal transfer rumours: Spurs join Gunners in Raphinha race
- McIlroy on ‘duplicitous’ LIV rebels | Monahan: We can’t win cash arms race
- Eight medical staff face homicide charges over Maradona death
- Chelsea transfer rumours: Blues players want ‘fiery’ Richarlison
The Spanish club have been linked with the Colombian and a Seville-based sports news outlet reported that they had submitted a formal bid for the 26-year-old, who is in the final year of his current deal at Ibrox.
Morelos missed the end of last season after suffering a muscle injury while on international duty.
Follow the summer transfer window with Sky Sports
Who will be on the move this summer before the transfer window closes at 11pm on September 1?
Keep up-to-date with all the latest transfer news and rumours in our dedicated Transfer Centre blog on Sky Sports’ digital platforms. You can also catch up with the ins, outs and analysis on Sky Sports News.
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm