England Women begin their Women’s Euros campaign on Wednesday, but who would you select in your starting XI against Austria?
Lionesses manager Sarina Wiegman named her 23-player squad in mid-June and has been tinkering with her side during three pre-tournament friendlies.
- Listen and subscribe to the Sky Sports Women’s Euros podcast
- Ellen White: From the playground to the Euros | Meet the Lionesses
- How far can England go at Euro 2022 this summer?
Now, you can take the place of the Dutch coach and pick your starting squad. Will Leah Williamson start in defence or midfield? Who will be part of your attacking front three?
Choose your players and formation below and let us know in the comments below who you have chosen, or over on Twitter at @SkySportsFootball and @SkySportsWSL.
Comment below to the join the debate, but please respect our House Rules. If you wish to report any comment, simply click on the down arrow next to the offending comment and click ‘Report’
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Ronaldo set for Ten Hag crunch talks
- Arsenal sign Jesus from Man City
- Papers: Man Utd tell Ronaldo he must be on pre-season tour
- Ronaldo at Man Utd: Should he stay or leave?
- Should Hamilton have won the British Grand Prix?
- F1’s halo ‘saved two lives’ at Silverstone | Drivers hail crash safety
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Eriksen offered £150k a week | De Vrij a top target
- Seven arrested after “irresponsible” track protest during British GP
- Sarina Wiegman: Making A Manager
- Chelsea transfer rumours: Blues at front of queue to offer Ronaldo CL football
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm