Something for everyone on Sky Sports Racing today as Windsor’s excellent Monday fare continues alongside some good summer jumping from Southwell.
The highlight at Windsor comes again in the Sprint Series (6:15), with a high-quality field of six going to post.
Saturday’s Chipchase Stakes was won by Sense Of Duty, but go back eight years and it was Danzeno, top weight this evening, who was claiming Group success, back then on the turf track.
He takes on a string of unexposed rivals, including Richard Hannon’s Witch Hunter, who himself was second at Listed level as a two-year-old and finished second in the Sprint Cup earlier this season – Ryan Moore takes the ride.
- Marquand: Alenquer will love Sandown test
- Doyle and Trueshan defy top weight in historic Plate victory
Follow Sky Sports Racing on Twitter
See the latest horse racing news, interviews and features from Sky Sports Racing
Another to consider is Sterling Knight who looks to have improved for the Ed Dunlop team this season.
- Transfer Centre: Gabriel Jesus, De Jong, Raphinha and more
- Papers: Man Utd reject Barca request for Maguire swap in De Jong deal
- British GP: Hamilton’s renewed hope but can anyone stop Verstappen?
- Arsenal transfer rumours: Deal agreed for Gabriel Jesus
- Ronaldo not for sale | De Jong deal moving closer | Hope over Eriksen
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Positive talks held over De Jong
- Jack Leach: From England’s ‘last resort’ to major player
- Why Ronaldo is likely to stay at Ten Hag’s Man Utd
- Chelsea transfer rumours: Ronaldo offered to Blues but not for sale
- Premier League transfers: Club by club
He ran at Royal Ascot in the Palace Of Holyroodhouse last time out, and whilst well-beaten in 15th, he was not disgraced, beaten less than five lengths. This is an easier assignment and could run well.
Silver Gunning to get back to best
In the following race (6:45), an intriguing Class 3 handicap sees Silver Gunn bid to get back to his best after a poor run when favourite last time out.
He won two starts ago at the track but couldn’t back that up, with the re-opposing Jewel In The Crown finishing second on that occasion.
Anythingtoday also finished second last time out over course and distance.
Hell Red to continue winning run?
The class race at Southwell comes at 2:00, with the Champion Trainer Paul Nicholls sending Hell Red into a novice chase, bidding to remain unbeaten over fences.
The five-year-old won at Uttoxeter during the Royal meeting, beating Maskia by a neck on that occasion.
Get racing news on your phone
Never miss a story with all the latest racing news, interviews and features on your phone. Find out more
And The New, Byzantine Empire and Restandbethankful are the three opponents, with the latter possibly the most interesting.
The Olly Murphy-trained six-year-old won three times over hurdles and if getting back to that form, would have an excellent chance this afternoon.
Watch every race from Southwell and Windsor, live on Sky Sports Racing on Monday, June 27.