Fergal O’Brien looks to continue his hot streak on Wednesday afternoon as he sends four runners to Worcester, with every race live on Sky Sports Racing.
3.00 Worcester – In-form O’Brien hoping Champagne can bounce back
One of O’Brien’s better chances comes in the feature Get Pulling With PJ Nicholls Ssangyong Handicap Hurdle (3.00), with Champagne Well topping the weights, albeit with 7lb less on his back due to rider Tom Broughton’s claim.
Rookie Trainer (Neil Mulholland) would also look to have a good chance in opposition, having won over course and distance last month.
- ‘I’d have him on any horse’ – Boss backs Dettori to bounce back
- Vadeni primed for what promises to be an epic Eclipse
Get racing news on your phone
Never miss a story with all the latest racing news, interviews and features on your phone. Find out more
Dalkingstown has a course success to his name and goes again for the Sean and Peter Bowen combination.
Thirteen runners look set to line up in the Worcester Supports Racing Staff Week Handicap Chase (2.00) earlier on the card, featuring last time out winner Judge Earle again for the Bowen team.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Raphinha, Sterling, Richarlison
- Papers: PSG inform Neymar he is not wanted in Paris
- Why ‘O Pombo’ Richarlison is worth every penny
- Chelsea in talks with Leeds over deal for Raphinha
- F1 condemns Piquet’s racist slur | Hamilton: Archaic mindsets need to change
- Man Utd ‘waiting’ on Malacia after Feyenoord confirm fee agreed
- Kyrgios admits spitting in direction of abusive fan | Slams ‘old’ line judge
- Chelsea transfer rumours: Zinchenko added to Blues wishlist
- Serena’s Wimbledon dreams ended in late-night epic I ‘Who knows where I’ll pop up’
- Man Utd close to agreeing deal for De Jong
Three of the runners finished second on their last run – O’Brien’s Getthepot, On The Bandwagon (Jonjo O’Neill) and Gouet Des Bruyeres (Greenall and Guerriero).
Rookie Trainer won at Worcester on his last start in May
5.50 Bath – Sows and Kimifive contest open betting heat
The evening action comes from Bath and it looks particularly competitive, with the Cazoo ‘Confined’ Handicap (5.50) of particular interest, for runners who haven’t won in 2022.
One of these will break their maiden for the season, and it looks trappy with three-year-olds Sows and Neptune Legend possibly having more improvement to come.
Classy veterans Kimifive and Recon Mission have slid down the weights but could also be competitive.
Follow Sky Sports Racing on Twitter
See the latest horse racing news, interviews and features from Sky Sports Racing
6.20 Bath – Four course and distance winners go head-to-head
And in the following race, four course and distance winners clash in the latest renewal of the Bath Summer Sprint Series (6.20).
More Than Likely, Amasova, Equally Fast and Portelet Bay make up the quartet with a win at the track, whilst Vape and Enduring are other to consider.
But they all might need to get to Street Parade, who won at Brighton just over a fortnight ago for the Michael Attwater team.
Wednesday racecards I Latest Sky Bet odds
Watch every race from Worcester and Bath, live on Sky Sports Racing on Wednesday, June 29.