Tottenham are hopeful of completing a deal to sign Everton’s Richarlison in the next 24 hours.
Sources close to negotiations are indicating an agreement is close between the clubs.
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- Premier League club-by-club ins and outs
- Get Sky Sports | Download the Sky Sports App
Everton are understood to be under pressure to bring themselves in line with the Premier League’s Profit and Sustainability rules before the end of their financial year, which is midnight on Friday.
As transfer speculation surrounds Everton’s Richarlison, we look at the Brazilian forwards’ greatest goals in the Premier League.
It remains to be seen whether Spurs will also be able to do a deal for Anthony Gordon – but Sky Sports News reported earlier on Wednesday that the Blues were reluctant to discuss his potential sale.
Spurs in talks over Lenglet loan
Barcelona defender Clement Lenglet made 27 appearances in all competitions last season
Tottenham are in talks over a loan deal for Barcelona defender Clement Lenglet but he is not the club’s only centre-back target this summer.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Raphinha, Lukaku, Richarlison
- Spurs hopeful of signing Richarlison by Friday
- Man Utd agree £13m deal for Malacia | Basic agreement for De Jong
- Wimbledon: Murray follows Raducanu out of the tournament recap
- Chelsea striker Lukaku rejoins Inter on loan | ‘It’s like coming home’
- Man Utd transfer rumours: United to rival Arsenal for Ajax’s Martinez
- Why ‘O Pombo’ Richarlison is worth every penny
- Raducanu knocked out of Wimbledon I ‘Why is there any pressure? I’m still 19’
- Murray’s Wimbledon hopes crushed by Isner | Norrie survives scare to progress
- Arsenal transfer rumours: Jesus close to completing £45m move
A move to Spurs has been described as Lenglet’s most likely destination by a source close to negotiations, if the France international is to leave the Nou Camp this summer.
However, an agreement is not yet close, with the 27-year-old not the only centre-back Spurs are making enquiries about as they look to add a left-footer to the back three.
Atletico make offer to sign Emerson on loan
Atletico Madrid have made an offer to sign Tottenham defender Emerson Royal on a season-long loan.
As it stands, Spurs have no intention of allowing Emerson, who joined last summer from Barcelona for £25.8m, to leave.
Atletico tried to sign him last summer, but he opted to join Spurs instead, signing a five-year contract.
Tottenham’s 2022/23 Premier League fixtures
Spurs Fixtures 2022/23
Tottenham will start their 2022/23 Premier League campaign at home to Southampton on August 6 followed by a trip to London rivals Chelsea on August 13.
Antonio Conte’s side, who finished fourth last season to qualify for the Champions League, face north London rivals Arsenal at The Emirates on October 1 with the return fixture at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on January 14.
- In full: All the 2022/23 Premier League fixtures
- The key dates for 2022/23
- The new kits for the new season
The first newly-promoted side Tottenham face is Nottingham Forest at the City Ground on August 27 and that is followed by a midweek evening trip to London rivals West Ham on August 30.
Tottenham’s final game before the season pauses for the winter World Cup in Qatar will be at home to Leeds on November 12, with Spurs returning to Premier League action on Boxing Day at Brentford.
Tottenham face back-to-back London derbies at home in the second half of the season as they host West Ham on February 18 and then Chelsea on February 25.
Follow the summer transfer window with Sky Sports
Who will be on the move this summer before the transfer window closes at 11pm on September 1?
Keep up-to-date with all the latest transfer news and rumours in our dedicated Transfer Centre blog on Sky Sports’ digital platforms. You can also catch up with the ins, outs and analysis on Sky Sports News.
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm