Chelsea are considering rivalling Tottenham for Everton’s Richarlison.
The Blues are interested in the Brazil striker as a potential replacement for Inter Milan-bound Romelu Lukaku.
- Why can’t Chelsea find a reliable No 9?
- Chelsea offer Werner in De Ligt deal | Ziyech in talks with AC Milan
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- Chelsea transfer rumours: Ronaldo offered to Blues but not for sale
Spurs are very keen on Richarlison and the Toffees are braced for them to bid – but he is also one of several options Chelsea are looking at to improve their front-line.
Thomas Tuchel could sign as many as three new forwards, with interest in Man City’s Raheem Sterling and Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele, who is soon to be out of contract.
In defence, Chelsea are also targeting two centre-backs having lost Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen and are keen on bringing their former academy graduate Nathan Ake back to the club.
- Transfer Centre: Gabriel Jesus, De Jong, Raphinha and more
- Play to resume from 12pm at Headingley; Morgan reaction LIVE!
- Papers: Man Utd reject Barca request for Maguire swap in De Jong deal
- Chelsea consider Richarlison bid | Spurs keen on Everton forward
- Cech to leave Chelsea role | ‘Now is the right time for me to step aside’
- Morgan set to announce international retirement tomorrow
- Arsenal transfer rumours: Gunners confirm signing of goalkeeper Turner
- Ronaldo not for sale | De Jong deal moving closer | Hope over Eriksen
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Positive talks held over De Jong
- Wimbledon: Play under way on Day One LIVE!
As transfer speculation surrounds Everton’s Richarlison, we look at the Brazilian forward’s greatest goals in the Premier League.
Sky in Italy have already reported Chelsea’s interest in Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt.
The West London club are yet to do business as they rearrange their recruitment structure, with Marina Granovskaia and Petr Cech set to leave.
- The ‘quiet powerhouse’ – why Granovskaia’s exit will be felt at Chelsea
- Chelsea to approach ex-Liverpool sporting director
Director Granovskaia is staying to oversee the transition during the transfer window but Cech will depart at the end of the month.
Last week, Sky Sports News reported that former Liverpool technical director Michael Edwards is expected to be approached by new Chelsea owner Todd Boehly over a potential role at the club.
Chelsea fixtures: Lampard’s Everton first up, then Spurs
Chelsea kick-off their 2022/23 season with a trip to Frank Lampard’s Everton live on Sky Sports before hosting London rivals Spurs in their first home game.
Thomas Tuchel’s side face a reunion with Blues legend Lampard at Goodison Park on August 6, kick-off 5.30pm, before Tottenham visit Stamford Bridge a week later.
Chelsea will host Liverpool in West London on September 17, Manchester United on October 22 and Arsenal on November 5.
Their final fixture before the month-long break for the World Cup is away at Newcastle, and they continue their campaign on Boxing Day against newly-promoted Bournemouth.
Chelsea travel to Tottenham on February 25 and Arsenal on April 29, with the latter the start of a bumper last five games including Manchester City away on the penultimate weekend of the season and Newcastle at home on the final day.
Follow the summer transfer window with Sky Sports
Who will be on the move this summer before the transfer window closes at 11pm on September 1?
Keep up-to-date with all the latest transfer news and rumours in our dedicated Transfer Centre blog on Sky Sports’ digital platforms. You can also catch up with the ins, outs and analysis on Sky Sports News.
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm