Crystal Palace have signed midfielder Cheick Doucoure from French side Lens in a £21m deal.
Doucoure has moved to Selhurst Park on a five-year contract, subject to international clearance.
Due to your consent preferences, you’re not able to view this.
Open Privacy Options
Palace will pay Lens an initial £18m, which could potentially rise to £21m with add-ons.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! | Paper Talk
- Live football on Sky Sports
The Mali international is Palace’s third signing of the summer, following the arrivals of winger Malcolm Ebiowei and goalkeeper Sam Johnstone.
Doucoure made 34 Ligue 1 appearances for Lens last season as they achieved a seventh-placed finish in France’s top-flight.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Kane, Ronaldo, Silva latest
- Ten Hag: Ronaldo in my plans and not for sale
- Klopp: Don’t be worried about Liverpool
- Ex-F1 boss Ecclestone to be charged with fraud
- Papers: Barcelona win race for Raphinha
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Ten Hag speaks to RB’s Brobbey
- Everton’s £25m bid for Wolves’ Gibbs-White rejected
- Juventus re-sign Pogba on free transfer
- ‘Stupid’, ‘a joke’: F1 drivers blast rulings, race director debate returns
- Arsenal transfer rumours: Gunners make £6.4m Grimaldo bid
“I’m very happy, I feel a lot of joy and a lot of pride to be a Palace player,” Doucoure told club media. “I’m proud to be at Palace today.”
Palace chairman Steve Parish added: “Cheick’s arrival is yet another statement of intent, demonstrating our ambition to further improve the squad this summer.
- Get Sky Sports | Live football on Sky Sports
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm.