Cristiano Ronaldo is not for sale and Manchester United expect him to remain at Old Trafford, despite reports linking the Portuguese star with a move to Chelsea.
United’s failure to qualify for the Champions League and lack of signings so far this summer has led to reports that Ronaldo may want to leave.
His agent Jorge Mendes met Chelsea’s new co-owner Todd Boehly last week and Ronaldo was mentioned during the meeting, but last month new United manager Erik ten Hag confirmed Ronaldo was part of his future plans.
Ronaldo will be 38 when his United contract runs out next summer.
More to follow…
- Transfer Centre: Bale, Raphinha, Phillips, De Ligt latest and more
- Papers: Man Utd will not sell Ronaldo after forward offered to Chelsea
- Azim stops Loffet in 66 seconds to seal first title
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Chelsea offered chance to sign Ronaldo
- Bale makes MLS move after agreeing deal with Los Angeles FC
- Ronaldo not for sale despite Chelsea reports
- Arsenal reach agreement for Jesus | Improved Raphinha bid expected
- West Ham make offer to sign Lingard on free transfer
- Arsenal transfer rumours: Gunners in three-way race for Brazilian trio
- Nadal beaten at Hurlingham, Djokovic pulls out