All the top stories and transfer rumours from Monday’s national newspapers…
Bayern Munich have reached a verbal agreement with Juventus to sign centre-back Matthijs de Ligt for a fee that could reach €80m (£68m).
Chelsea are growing increasingly confident of beating Barcelona to the signing of central defender Jules Kounde from Sevilla.
- Transfer Centre: Zinchenko, De Jong, Harrison latest
- Papers: De Ligt on verge of joining Bayern from Juventus
- Man Utd agree £57m deal with Ajax for Martinez
- Stenson expected to be stripped of Ryder Cup captaincy and join LIV Golf
- Gossip: Jose reveals new tattoo showing off European titles
- Man Utd transfer rumours: Neves could be back-up De Jong option
- Liverpool’s Davies set to join Rangers in deal worth up to £4m
- Pant and Hardik power India to ODI series win over England
- Premier League transfers: Club by club
- Frustrated McIlroy: I let The Open ‘slip away’ | ‘Beaten by a better player’
Thomas Tuchel belives Kalidou Koulibaly can be Chelsea’s new Thiago Silva.
Mikel Arteta has admitted that the presence of the Amazon cameras were “demanding” after Arsenal were filmed throughout the 2021/22 campaign.
Manchester City will step up their bid for Brighton’s Marc Cucurella to replace Oleksandr Zinchenko.
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- Summer transfer window done deals
- Get Sky Sports | Download the Sky Sports app
EFL clubs are set to see the cost of using floodlights double due to rising energy prices.
Manchester United are working on a deal to bring Frenkie de Jong to the club and still remain hopeful of signing Ajax winger Antony.
Raheem Sterling has been caught on camera snubbing a fan who asked him to sign a Manchester City shirt after he signed for Chelsea.
Nani has revealed Cristiano Ronaldo has been avoiding his calls recently amid speculation about his future.
Manchester City youngster James Trafford has joked that he’ll splash out on “more ice cream” after landing a bumper new deal with the Premier League champions.
PSV are hoping to secure defensive midfielder Ibrahim Sangare to a new deal amid growing transfer interest from abroad.
Mikel Arteta believes Gabriel Jesus is the ‘streetwise’ striker Arsenal have been missing.
Rangers are closing on the signing of Liverpool defender Ben Davies.
Aaron Mooy is closing in on a move to Celtic as a free agent.
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm